• Take the Challenge

    Ladies, lets get that body right! Join my challenge group and lets get it!
  • Calories BEWARE!

    Healthy substitutes for your favorite desserts

  • Shakeology: The best meal of the day

    Find out why 80% of weight loss is what you eat and how Shakelogy is the best supplement on the market
  • Quick, healthy and easy eats!

    Recipes for success and healthy living
  • Holiday What not's list

    Check in to get the latest in holiday décor for the best deals!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Why drink green tea?

If your wondering what all the uproar is about green tea then look no further I've got some good information that you will love!! Since I'm a health nerd now I started researching foods that help burn fat and guess what I found? Yup! green tea helps us shed some pounds. Yay!!!

 Okay to the point, I've always enjoyed tea during Fall and Winter. Something about cute warm socks, a good book and a cup of hot tea makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, okay off topic! There's a point here I promise.

Usually I would drown my tea in sugar or honey lol, me and my sweet tooth! Since I'm living a healthier lifestyle I want to enjoy the benefits of it, I won't bore you with all the details of why green tea is good for you like: it helps regulate glucose levels, helps with heart disease, kills cancer, cholesterol, helps with skin care, tooth decay..lol okay that's enough I had to sneak in some healthy facts, bare with me! But what you might get excited about is WEIGHT-LOSS!!! I know I did. So grab a cute mug, some cute comfy socks and your favorite green tea!! I'm using Bigelow but Lipton is good too. But, remember no sugar added and none needed! A little bit of honey is fine if you must I like mine plain jane..lol!! Don't forget to add green tea to your grocery list and Enjoy!!

Love always
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment